Friday, July 23, 2010

The South Carolina thing to do is get everyone in khakis and a white shirt and take pictures on the beach. One evening we all got in the appropriate attire and headed down to the beach to get some family photos. Our camera was all foggy due to the humid weather and we couldn't get it to focus. Once all of the family photos had been taken on my dad and brother's camera, ours finally cleared. I was able to get a few good shots of Marshall and Scott, I however, didn't make it into any of these photos. I need to get the pictures my dad and brother took of our little family and the ones he took of the whole group. For now, all I have is the pics I took of my two boys in their khaki and white.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: